Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Tema: Rod Stewart - The Story So Far

Ver modo hilado

  1. #1
    Pequeño Hacker Avatar de LunaChubut
    Pais
    Argentina
    Bandera
    Ingreso
    Jan 2008
    Ubicación
    Esquel - Chubut
    Género
    Agradecer
    74
    Agrad. 973 veces en 294 posteos

    Entretenimiento Rod Stewart - The Story So Far

    Rod Stewart - The Story So Far



    Temas CD 1

    Maggie may
    Baby jane
    Some guys have all the luck
    Young turk
    Da ya think I´m sexy?
    What am I gonna do (I´m so in lovi with you
    Hot legs
    You wear it well
    Rhythm of my heart
    Downtown train
    The motow song
    This old heart of mine
    Tonight I´m yours
    Ooh la la
    I can´t deny it
    It takes two
    Stay with me

    Temas CD 2

    Sailing
    I don´t want to talk abaout it
    Have I told you lately
    The first cut is the deepest
    You´re in my heart (the final acclaim)
    All for love
    Tonight´s the night
    Every beat of my heart
    Forever young
    People get ready
    The killing of George
    Love touch
    I was only joking
    Rubi tuesday
    In a broken dreams
    Reason to believe
    In my life

    Album: The Story So Far
    Artista: Rod Stewart
    Genero: Pop
    Año: 1993
    Servidor Rapidshare






  2. Los siguientes 3 usuarios agradecieron a LunaChubut por este aporte:

    comovihu (15 04 2009),Osveo (15 04 2009),S@t@n (19 05 2009)

Permisos de publicación

  • No puedes crear nuevos temas
  • No puedes responder temas
  • No puedes subir archivos adjuntos
  • No puedes editar tus mensajes
  •